Pro Tools is the audio workstation that defined the industry. Pro Tools 11 is a huge upgrade which takes the leading DAW to a completely new level.
Main new features:
– All-new Avid Audio Engine – Get multiple times more processing power than any previous version of Pro Tools, on the same hardware configurations, enabling you to add epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects in your mix
– 64-bit performance – With much more accessible RAM, you can handle bigger mixes with thousands of clips, work with larger VI sampler sizes, and have more headroom to creatively take your music and audio production to a whole new level
– Offline bounce – With faster-than-real-time offline bounce, you can speed up your final mix or stem deliveries, at up to 150x faster, and get the high-quality results you’d expect only from Pro Tools, thanks to time-stamped automation
– Dedicated input and playback buffers—Monitor record inputs on native systems with ultra-low latency, without sacrificing plug-in performance
– Extended metering (Pro Tools HD only) – Mix with confidence using a variety of built-in metering standards – from peak and average to VU, K, and PPM—to optimize mixes, with new gain reduction metering on every channel
– Avid Video Engine – Play and edit a wide range of HD video formats, including Avid DNxHD, QuickTime, and XDCAM, directly in the Pro Tools timeline, without transcoding
Contact us for your upgrade options, together we’ll find the best upgrade alternative for you.