After sweating through multiple courses and instructor trainings in the summer, we’re happy to announce that Avid has approved SEC as Avid Professional Learning Partner.
Now we can offer you Avid Certified Pro Tools and VENUE training, complete with exams and certifications. Your certification will be published on Avid’s website so anybody who is looking for a serious Pro Tools professional can find you.
We can not stress how valuable we think these courses are both for beginners and seasoned pros. Stay tuned for first courses, starting this fall:
– Pro Tools 101, Introduction To Pro Tools – 2 days
– Pro Tools 110, Pro Tools Production I – 3 days
– Certification after PT 010 and 110: Avid Pro Tools 9 Certified User
– VENUE 110 Live Sound Production I – 2 days
– VENUE 201 Live Sound Production II – 2 days
– Certification after VENUE 110 and 210: Avid VENUE Certified Operator