You can now download a preview beta version of the forthcoming Neyrinck SoundCode for Dolby E plug-in and standalone application. With Neyrinck SoundCode for Dolby E you can encode and decode multichannel broadcast wave (MBWF) files with embedded Dolby metadata. Dolby E was developed by Dolby Laboratories to carry eight channels of audio and metadata on digital videotapes or AES cables using two channels of PCM audio. Dolby E is also being used to deliver audio in file-based workflows.
– Encode and decode synchronized to the Pro Tools timeline
– Extensive metadata control, management, and display
– Batch encode sets of files using the standalone application
– Decode and listen from a VTR or stereo WAV for quality control
– Faster-than-realtime encoding directly in Pro Tools or from the standalone application