After months of anxious waiting our brand new Barefoot MM45s finally arrived this morning. Featuring the same signal path, amplifier and driver technologies as Barefoot’s flagship MiniMain12, the MicroMain45 is stripped down to the bare essentials in order to deliver renowned Barefoot resolution and translation at an affordable price.
– 3-way nearfield active monitor
– Controls: Input level stepped attenuator, Equalization contour
– Frequency Response: 40Hz – 45kHz (±3dB), 53Hz – 40kHz (±1dB)
– Bass Response: -3 dB @ 35Hz, Q = 0.707
– Cabinet: 14 liters total internal volume, Sealed woofer and midrange enclosures, Machined aluminum baffle plate, Long fiber wool acoustic damping throughout
– Crossover Frequencies: 600 / 2500 Hz
– Tweeter: 1″ ring radiator, Advanced geometry motor, Rear waveguide chamber, 180W Hypex amp
– Midranges: 2 x 2.5″ aluminum cones, Advanced geometry motor, +/- 2 mm linear excursion, 180W Hypex amp
– Subwoofer: 8″ aluminum cone with high linearity motor, +/- 13 mm linear excursion, 250W Hypex amp
– Weight: 17 kg
– Dimensions: 279 x 394 x 273 mm
For more info, watch the quick video on the MM45 page of Barefoot Sound about the story behind MM45s.
We can’t wait to A/B them in our showroom with all other speakers, including MM27 Gen2 and MM12. You’re welcome to check them out as well, in our showroom or in your own studio.
Contact us for details.