The Neyrinck SoundCode for Dolby Digital plug-in suite provides mastering-quality workflow tools that enable the encoding and decoding of Dolby Digital (AC-3) audio directly within Pro Tools software, without the need for dedicated Dolby hardware.
Whether mixing in surround, delivering surround audio for DVD video, decoding audio from a DVD video within Pro Tools, creating a DVD reference disk, or producing a surround-compatible audio CD, SoundCode provides a full range of features:
– Dolby Digital – Supports surround, stereo, and mono audio.
– File Based Encoding – AudioSuite processing out to external data files faster than realtime.
– Punch In/Out – Other software requires you re-encode an entire program but SoundCode. lets you re-encode any portion of a program.
– Realtime Decoding – AudioSuite, RTAS, and HTDM decoding synchronized to Pro Tools timeline. Listen to the decoded audio and do A/B testing against the original audio.
– Timecode – Outputs data stream files with embedded timecode.
– WAV File Output – Embed the data stream into a WAV audio file for reference disks, digital tape output, or data stream editing
– Integrated HELP – User interface includes metadata reference.
– Cross Platform – Use in Pro Tools on XP and OS X
– Tight Integration – Uniquely integrates with Pro Tools timeline.
– All File Formats – Encodes and decodes Normal, Normal + Timecode, and PC file formats.
– Bitsream Information – Friendly interface to edit metadata.
– Bistream Extension – Supports metadata extensions including indication of Dolby Surround EX.