DAD’s AX32 audio router and converter has offered expandability for handling advanced monitoring for years, but now with the new SPQ card, the system reaches a whole new level.
– DSP/FPGA Card for AX32
– Room Tuning with up to 16 Filters Per Channel
– Bass Management with Support for 8 Subs
– 1024 IIR Filters
– 128 channels @ 48 kHz, 96 kHz (64 ch), 192 kHz (32 ch) and 384 kHz (16 ch)
– Sample Rates from 44,1 to 384 kHz
– Adjustable Latency up to 800ms Per Channel
– Speaker Match Between Various Immersive Audio Formats
The DADman control software is also updated – to version 5.3 – which unlocks support for SPQ control, as well as adding a Sample Rate Converter on MADI inputs and Dante version 4.0 firmware with support for Dante Domain Manager.
More info here.