These babies are hard to get. Barefoot simply can’t build them fast enough – that’s the downside of hand-crafted high-end products. But the upside is incredible quality and sound, known from the Barefoot MM27s which have been the most sought-for loudspeakers for some time now.
MM35 brings the Barefoot sound to smaller rooms and more affordable budgets. Less SPL but the same legendary sound and incredible frequency response in a 3-way active closed cabinet design. If you’re looking for near/midfields that can keep you enjoying your work for hours and hours, you need to listen to MM35 before shelling out that hard-earned cash. Come and listen them against other world-class speakers in our acoustically treated showroom or request for a demo pair for your own studio.
– 3 Way Active with 2 x integral 7” aluminum subs
– 35Hz – 30kHz (+/- 3 dB), 37Hz – 20kHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
– Bass response: -3dB @ 35Hz, Q = 0.707, Slope = 12 dB/octave
– Tweeter 1″ soft dome, Rear waveguide chamber, 50 W
– Midbass 5″ poly cone, Sealed rear waveguide, 100 W
– Dual Subs 7″ aluminum cones, 3/4″ movement, 200 W