Today Avid announced the new Pro Tools 11. This latest version enables audio professionals to take on the most demanding productions with new, high-powered audio and video engines, 64-bit architecture, expanded metering, and direct HD video workflows. Pro Tools 11 is expected to be released later in Q2.
Pro Tools 11 HD is qualified only for HDX or HD Native with new HD interfaces. If you buy, upgrade, or crossgrade to Pro Tools 10 now, you’ll get a complimentary Pro Tools 11 upgrade once it’s available. Contact us for more info.
– Fully redesigned audio engine and 64-bit architecture, Low-latency input buffer and dynamic host processing
– Faster than realtime bounce and offline rendering of submasters
– Automation rides while recording
– Over 30% larger metering, including gain reduction and VU, PPM and K-System metering
– Expanded Sends View
– Direct HD video workflows with built-in Avid Video Engine from Media Composer which allows direct playback of MXF and DNxHD HD files using AMA
– Increased number of video monitoring options, including Mojo DX, Nitris DX, most AJA and all Blackmagic Design devices