The new DigiLink I/O Card enables a multi-card HDX system – or even a multi-workstation system – to connect to a single MTRX interface and route all playback sources, stems, Dolby Atmos rendering, and monitoring outputs all through one 2U device.
For audio post professionals mixing and delivering in Dolby Atmos, MTRX with the DigiLink I/O Card enables the most elegant end-to-end solution for immersive audio with less hardware, less complication, and lower costs.
– Sample-rates 44,1 to 192 kHz
– DigiLink I/O
– 64 channels @ 44,1 to 96 kHz
– 32 channels @ 176,4 and 192 kHz
– 32 channels per DigiLink Mini port
– Two Pro Tools systems can be connected
– Up to 8 cards can be installed in the MTRX
– Maximum number of audio I/O channels per MTRX: 576
Contact us for more details and availability