Get high-performance audio mixing in a standalone digital console specifically designed for the ultra-demanding worlds of professional music and audio post production. With System 5, you have power on demand to mix the biggest feature films and album projects in an advanced system that represents the pinnacle of digital audio console design, with a powerful DSP SuperCore engine, industry-leading ergonomics, and deep DAW control with the EUCON Hybrid
– Expandable DSP SuperCore accommodates over 450 audio channels, each fully resourced with EQ
– Customize and expand the modular surface and I/O for your needs
– up to 3-operator configuration
– Attain the highest sound quality and performance through professional-grade I/O and DSP
– Accelerate your mixing with up to 240 SnapShot Recalls of all console setting
– Customize the surface with up to 48 Layouts for different surface configurations
System 5 surface details
Expandable to 112 channel strips/faders sensitive rotary encoders and 100 mm touch-sensitive motorized fader per strip Accommodate up to 450 channels, with 4-band EQ, dynamics, and two filters per channel -High-resolution LED meters next to each fader TFT high-resolution displays per channel for metering (up to 7.1), EQ, dynamics and pan graphs, and routing
Create up to 96 mix busses, 48 group busses, 24 Aux sends, and 72 external inputs
With new HD standards being adopted by TV stations and homes throughout the world, audiences are demanding a higher quality, surround sound experience. Broadcast audio operators also have tohandle increasingly complex productions with ease—from news to sports to live show production, in the studio or on the road, with a zero fault tolerance.
That’s why modern broadcasters look to the System 5-B a standalone, high-performance digital audio mixing system that represents the pinnacle of broadcast digital audio console design to handle any challenge.
Get power on demand to mix the biggest television shows and live events with a powerful DSP Super Core engine, industry leading ergonomics, and flexible modular I/O options.
Gain rich visual feedback from LED color coded rotary controls, as well as high resolution TFT’s for metering, routing, processing, and more. And with 100% redundancy, you get peace of mind during every second of your broadcast.
Intuitive, Flexible Mixing
Much like any audio console, the System 5-B features channel strips and a center section for master facilities.
However, no audio flows through the control surface, as the audio electronics are housed remotely, enabling you to customize your I/O and place and rearrange modules in any order. Each module is self-contained with dual redundant power supplies and a high-speed Ethernet connection for responsive control. In addition, you can scale the console with 8-fader modules for your needs.
If a fader module fails, you can quickly use other modules to control those sources—without any loss of audio.
Though it resembles and functions like a traditional analog surface, the S5 Fusion control surface gives you more power and flexibility to mix faster and easier than ever. You can customize the surface for your project needs—from 8–56 channel strips. Each channel strip includes a multiformat, motorized fader, as well as eight touch-sensitive knobs for EQ, filter, compressor, expander/gate, Aux sends, and pan control, that you can also use to control DAW functions, including adjusting TDM, VST, and Audio Units plug-in parameters.
Gain complete control of your mix using the master module and one that houses a display for the eMix software and twin joysticks. And with the high-resolution screens, you have instant visual feedback on your metering, track info, routing, and more.
With HD standards being adopted by TV stations and homes throughout the world, audiences are demanding a higher quality, surround sound experience. Broadcast audio operators also have to handle increasingly complex productions with ease—from news to sports to live show production, in the studio or on the road, often with a very small space to work in. For these reasons, modern broadcasters look to the Max Air, a standalone, compact digital audio mixing system designed to handle any challenge—at an affordable price point. Based on the proven technology of the System 5-B, Max Air shares the same DSP Core, I/O, integration with facility routers, and system redundancy—all controlled from an easy-to-operate, ergonomic control surface.
– Get easy access to functions using the central touchscreen, with high-res metering
– Control 48 multiformat Masters (configurable as stereo to 7.1) on any channel strip
– Get precision control with four knobs and a motorized 100mm fader per channel
– Take control of your mix with Snapshot Recall, GPI, and Live Events System
– Configure and recall custom surface assignments using Layouts
– Get quick access to multiformat sources and control groups with user-definable Spill zones
– Control your routing with confidence utilizing the N-1 mix-minus bus
– Expand and customize the modular surface and I/O for your needs
– Bring important channels to the center Master Module, with SuperChannel and eight faders
– Integrate with Ross OverDrive systems and facility routers
– Mix multichannel audio, up to 7.1 surround
– Tackle large productions with up to 16 MADI ins and outs (1,024 x 1,024 channels @48KHz)
– Get 100% realiability with the completely redundant DSP engine, including channels, MADI router, and MADI I/O