iZotope RX has been on the forefront of innovation in audio repair since it was first released in 2007. It has become an indispensable tool for post production audio editors and mixers, saving vast amounts of time and fixing problems that were impossible to solve just few short years ago. Using ultramodern techniques like machine learning, RX just keeps getting better. With RX 7, iZotope challenged themselves to fix the unfixable. Truly amazing stuff.
By ordering RX6 Elements, Standard, Advanced or Post Production Suite now you can upgrade to RX7 for free when it comes available.
What’s coming in RX7:
– Isolate or even remove vocals from a stereo mix
– Automatically remove noise, clipping, clicks, and more
– Reshape the intonation of dialogue to rescue or improve a performance
– Remix vocals, guitar, and bass from a stereo mix
– Tackle audio issues that appear with multichannel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2
Contact us for availability and pricing.