The cheapest way to get Pro Tools updates and bugfixes is to renew your Upgrade and Support plan in time. After your plan expires, you need to buy the much more expensive Reinstatement.
The good news is that even if your plan expired recently, there’s a 30-day grace period so you can still renew your plan for only Fr. 439.-, better than Avid’s online price. End of the year is a good time to control if your plan is still active as many plans expire this month so check it now to save money and keep your studio up to date.
Advantages of renewing Upgrade and Support Plan:
– Free upgrades and bugfixes for the next 12 months
– 25 plugins in worth of over Fr. 3’000.- incl. the superb Pro Series plug-ins for free in the plan
– Access to Avid support
How to check if your plan has expired
– Login to your Avid Master Account
– Find the “My Products” section in “My Products and Subscriptions”
– Look for your Pro Tools HD license listing and click on it
– Check expiration date (see picture)
Contact us now to order